Take a look at the showground map. Tip: hover over the red icons to learn more.
The War and Peace Show boasts a large array of day and night entertainment across the event. Take a look at what’s on in the marquees.
On site safety notice
• Military vehicles are, by their nature different from normal vehicles. Driver visibility is often restricted, so please remember that a driver might not be able to see you. If in doubt, keep your distance from moving vehicles.
• Please listen to the announcements and obey instructions of the officials and vehicle escorts.
• Tracked vehicles are fascinating to children, especially when on the move, but remember, tanks bite. Please keep children away from ANY moving vehicles and keep within the protective barriers.
• The vehicles and equipment on display are all privately owned. Do not touch or climb on the vehicles or get into them unless invited to do so by the owner.
• Please do not touch any weapons on the displays.
• Be aware that there will be loud explosions and gunfire in several of the arena action events.
• You must stay behind safety fences at all times.
• If you need assistance at the show please ask a show official or a member of the security team.
• Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and cleaned up after
• Keep to the 5mph speed limit on the showground at all times.
• While we want you to enjoy the licensed bars around the showground, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE